My Science in 2 minutes, GSE profession
The GSE Profession team is calling for engaging volunteers to talk about their roles as scientists or engineers in government, in a series of 2 minute videos.
The videos will be uploaded to the GSE Youtube channel with the aim of raising the profile of science in government and inspiring the next generation of government scientists and engineers.
We are looking for stories from staff of all grades, backgrounds and groups are welcome too
The ideal applicants should be very confident talking in front of a camera about their work, background and exiting experiences in government projects. We are also looking for exciting backdrops for filming.
If you would like to get involved, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and send us your name, role, grade and a photo. Please also send us answers to the following short questions:
- What is your job? Describe a typical day.
- What is the biggest challenge with your role?
- What has been the best experience so far in this role? What are you most proud of?
- Anything else you want to say about working in your department?
- What would you say to someone thinking about starting a career in GSE?
Request further information by emailing us at email@example.com
Closing date: 31st August