The Government Science and Engineering (GSE) Profession's Diversity & Inclusion Offer includes several products. An overview of each of these has been provided below :
- GSE Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) Strategy - sets out the D&I mission statement, vision, and approach that it being taken to deliver the plan
- GSE Returners’ Pack - is a toolkit for recruiting managers to assist with a supported route back to employment for individuals seeking to return to their profession, often allowing them the flexibility to manage their return in a way that suits both them and future manager
- GSE Diversity and Inclusion Action Group (DIAG) - is championed by volunteers from across the profession and its purpose is to drive the delivery of solutions and interventions, to meet systematic challenges within science and engineering
- GSE Connect - offers partnering, support, coaching, networking, and co-mentoring for women working in STEM-related roles.
Inclusive calendar programme recognising and celebrating key dates, through the publication of associated blog content, and hosted keynote speaker events, such as International Women in Engineering Day and International Day of Women and Girls in Science events
- Everyday role-modelling blog programme - promotes, empowers, encourages and inspires colleagues to be their best self, break the mould, and step up for equality and inclusivity.
Future Projects - Keep checking the Government Science and Engineering blog pages for updated information on future initiatives such as, developing a diverse STEM pipeline, Science Live schools’ project, GSE Awards. Please contact email@example.com if you are interested in getting involved
- WISE - The GSE Profession works with WISE, our external partners, who focus on making a difference through being leaders of creating positive cultural change in STEM sectors. Our partnering with WISE offers membership, to all those who are part of the GSE Profession, and gives access to member-only benefits upon sign-up.