GO-Science are expanding and are currently offering a number of exciting roles in the Covid Team supporting the Government Chief Scientific Advisor (GCSA) and SAGE to provide independent, high quality, consensus-based science advice to the Prime Minister and Cabinet on the Covid pandemic. We have two teams; Advice and Evidence, responsible for leading the pipeline of issues and analyses brought to SAGE as well as the dissemination of SAGE advice and evidence to policymakers and operational agencies; and Strategy and Delivery, responsible for all support functions such as international engagement, publishing SAGE material, coordinating the national Core Studies programme, Inquiry preparedness, forward planning and resourcing and answering PQS/FOIs.
The roles which are now live are;
- 64584 - Behaviour, Health and Modelling Advisers (Grade 7) Modelling, Behaviour, Health G7
- 64579 - SAGE Coordination (Grade 7) SAGE Coordination G7
- 64576 - SAGE Coordination (HEO) SAGE Coordination HEO
- 64573 - Behaviour, Health and Modelling Advisers (HEO) Modelling, Behaviour, Health HEO
- 64572 - Modelling and Interventions SEO Modelling SEO
We also still have our other vacancies live:
- 64402 Private Secretary SEO Private Secretary to GCSA
- 62725 Covid International Adviser HEO Covid International HEO
- 62739 Covid Publications G7 Covid Publications G7
- 62760 Covid Publications HEO Publications HEO”
Closing Date: 23rd August 2020
Technical Advisor - Department for International Trade
Calling scientist and engineers interested in training to become Technical Advisers (HEO grade with a specialist pay enhancement) at the Export Control Joint Unit within DIT’s London office.
ECJU provides operational delivery and policy expertise on export controls. Our mission is to promote global security and facilitate responsible exports by regulating the export of sensitive technologies.
We need individuals to join a multi-disciplinary team of science and engineering specialists to contribute to an efficient, rigorous and customer friendly export licensing and compliance system.
The link to the role is.
For more information see the advert on Civil Service Jobs, or contact Alessandro Faimali at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: 30th August 2020
Do you have an opportunity to share?
If you would like to publicise an opportunity in the next GSE Opportunities blog post, please send a summary of no more than 100 words with contact details or a link and a closing date to: email@example.com